Minnesota Department of Commerce
Minnesota Department of Commerce address is 85 7th Place East, Suite 500, St. Paul, MN 55101, the main phone number is 651-296-4026 but you can also use the following phone numbers:
Main Office Phone Number: 800-657-3602
Toll Free Number: 651-539-1500
Minnesota Department of Commerce Insurance Division: (651) 539-1500
Temporary Commissioner of Commerce: (651) 539-1500
Director of Licensing: (651) 539-1585
Chief Enforcement Examiner: (651) 539-1641
Minnesota Department of Commerce Fax Number: (651) 539-1547
What is Minnesota Department of Commerce Phone Number?
Minnesota Department of Commerce phone number where you can talk to a live person with regards to any insurance related matters is 651-296-4026
Minnesota Department of Commerce Website
Minnesota Insurance License Lookup
Minnesota Insurance License Lookup is available online to search for insurance agent license at the following webpage:
Minnesota Department of Commerce Mailing Address
Below is Minnesota Department of Commerce address for either sending official mail or visit Minnesota Department of Commerce offices:
Minnesota Department of Commerce
Street: 85 7th Place East, Suite 500
City: St. Paul
ZIP Code: 55101
What services and information are provided by Minnesota Department of Commerce?
Minnesota Department of Commerce is Minnesota state insurance authority that provides insurance related information & services including:
* Get a safety consultation from a professional.
* File a complaint or update on a complaint filed.
* Find workplace safety resources.
* Find a workers’ compensation form.
* Report or track a safety violation.
* Verify an employer coverage.
* Learn about return to work.
* Get access to data and statistics.
* Apply for Insurance License.
* Licenses Lookup.
* Renew Insurance License.
* Get access to public records.
* and more.
What is Minnesota Department of Commerce email address?
The best email address for Minnesota Department of Commerce to communicate with a real person for insurance related matters is [email protected].
15 Things You Didn’t Know About The Insurance Industry
Watch this video to learn the most important things you need to know about the insurance industry, but didn’t:
* What is the size of the insurence industry?
* When & how did the insurence industry started?
* Why & how important is having insurence?
* Which is the biggest and smallest insurence company?
* In what way insurence companies scammers act?
* Find out how easy is to get insurence?
* Do you really need insurance? Is it worth it?
* When should you get insurance and for what?
Department of Insurance website is an independant website, not affiliated with any government office, department or agency, created as an updated for Minnesota Department of Commerce information and all insurance departments and Minnesota Insurance Commissioner, regulatory information including Minnesota Insurance License Lookup and Minnesota Insurance License. Please share with us any relevant or new information for this website about Minnesota Department of Commerce for the benefits of all users.
More States Department of Insurance
Dept of Insurance Ohio
Utah Department of Insurance
Nevada Department of Insurance
Connecticut Department of Insurance
Maryland Insurance Administration
Pennsylvania Department of Insurance
South Carolina Department of Insurance
NJ Department of Banking and Insurance
Michigan Department of Insurance
Missouri Department of Insurance